Important Payment Information
- Each installment of taxes, if received by the tax collector on or before the last day of each installment period successively and in order, shall be free from any charge for interest.
- Payments are due on or before the last day of the collection month.
- Envelopes must clearly be imprinted with the US postmark on or before the last day of the collection month to be considered received in a timely manner.
- Envelopes missing a postmark and received after the last day of the month will be considered delinquent and interest will be charged.
- All requests for receipts must include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Walk in payments accepted daily from 8:30am until 4:30pm Monday through Friday.
Access the municipal services website
to find information on the following:
- Account lookup, reprint your tax bill
- Motor vehicle and real estate
- Public tax bill search (please note this does not reflect any payments made on account)