Sidewalk Complaints/Trip Hazard Removal

If you would like to report an issue with a sidewalk on a Town street, please email Erin Haggarty the Public Works Clerk, and she will forward the complaint to the necessary person for investigation. Her email address is:

Please be as specific as possible, including correct street information and address of issue. Also include your name. DPW will review the complaint and take appropriate action, as needed, and advise you of the action to be taken.