During construction you should expect:
- Vehicular access to your property may be restricted between the hours of 7am and 4pm as work progresses
- DPW & the Contractor (T. Miozzi, LLC.) will station flaggers to provide direction and traffic control during the work day
- If access to your property is restricted during the work day, you may need to park your vehicle at an alternate location
- The DPW and the Contractor will work to minimize the disruption and inconvenience caused by the project and will be available to answer your questions and address your concerns
- Our Construction Supervisor will be onsite and available to answer questions and address concerns, or you may call our office and we will get a message to him.
Following repaving, no permits will be issued for opening, cuts or excavations in the above listed roadways for a period of three (3) years per Chapter 66, Section 89 of the Town of Narragansett Code of Ordinances.
To view a listing of roads that have been identified in Phase 1A, Phase 1B, Phase 2 and Phase 3, please click here. To view an updated summary of the estimated costs of reclamation and reconstruction for each Phase, please click here.
For further information regarding this important project, please contact Stephen Daignault, Director of Public Works at 401.782.0687 or Daren McConnell, Deputy Director at 401.782.0687.