To perform ANY work within the Town’s Right-of-Way (such as adding a driveway or driveway apron, connect to a storm drain, add plantings or trees to the edge of the property, etc.) you MUST submit a completed Right-of-Way Permit Application to our office, including applicable fees.

You will need Adobe Acrobat to view & download these forms.

Online Fillable Right-of-Way Permit Application form

Right-of-Way Permit Application (Downloadable only)

R-O-W Permit Directions (Please Read!)

Right-of-Way Contractors License Application

Completed applications & fees may be mailed to:

Erin Haggarty, Clerk

Narragansett Public Works

260 Westmoreland Street

Narragansett, RI 02882


Or placed in the orange mailbox outside our front door at the above address.