Board of Canvassers
State Congressional District 2
State Senatorial Districts 35 & 36
State Representative Districts 33 & 34
Election and Voter Information
- RI driver's license
- U.S. passport
- ID card issued by an educational institution in the United States
- U.S. military identification card
- State of Rhode Island or federal government-issued ID card
- Government-issued medical card
Absentee Ballot ApplicationsApplications for the 2021 Special Referenda Election will be mailed directly to all registered voters by the RI Secretary of State. The deadline to submit your absentee ballot application to the Narragansett Board of Canvassers is Tuesday, February 9 at 4:00 PM. Your ballot will then be mailed to the address you provide on your application. The RI Secretary of State will begin mailing those ballots during the week of February 8, 2021.
Early In-person VotingNarragansett voters may choose to cast their ballots before March 2, 2021 by voting in person at the Narragansett Town Hall. Early voting begins on Wednesday, February 10 and runs through Monday, March 1. The hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED.
Polling Location for March 2, 2021 ONLY
**Narragansett will be using only one (1) polling location for the Special Referenda Election on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. All voters will use the Narragansett Community Center, 53 Mumford Avenue. Polls will be open from 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED.**
The Town of Narragansett contains five (5) distinct local voting districts as shown on the Town Voting District Map.
- Voting District 2001 is in Senate District 35 and House Representative District 33
- Voting Districts 2002 and 2003 are in Senate District 36 and House Representative District 33
- Voting Districts 2004 and 2005 are in Senate District 35 and House Representative District 34